Beaver Lane Mountain Retreat is located in Tavern Bay on the North side of the lake off of Willow Creek and Hiway 173. This is known as the “sunny side” of the lake. During the winter we still get sun so the days are bright and a tad warmer. During summer there are enough pines, cedars and oak trees to keep it cool. The home is walking distance to the Lake making this a prime location. It is also close to the Marina, the Village, Cedar Glen and Blue Jay. The lake, the forest or shopping and dining are all very close by. We love it and are sure you will too!
- Take the 210 freeway exit Waterman Ave (Hiway 18)
- Continue up the mountain towards Lake Arrowhead
- After going through Rimforest you will take the turnoff to Blue Jay (16.9 mi. from base of Waterman) Turn left – (cuz right takes you off the cliff) It is called Daley Canyon Road which turns into 189. Go straight at the stop sign, continue towards Blue Jay
- Go through the town of Blue Jay, pass Jensen's Market.
- Turn left at the stop sign by the Cinema / McDonlad’s on North Bay Road
- Follow this road approximately 3 miles. The lake will be on your right.
- Turn right on Hiway 173 (stop sign)
- In approximately 100 yards veer Right onto Willow Creek Rd - not a sharp right
- Turn left onto Beaver Lane (approximately 100 yards - 1st street)
- Cross Willow Creek
- You’re almost there - address will sent upon receipt of deposit
- Further directions: mountaininfo.com